The rise of entrepreneurs is the capitalist response of corporate culture failures to women.
- In the United States, in July 2020 the number of applications for starting a business reached its all-time highs of 551,657 00, an increase of 95% compared to the same period in 2019, according to the Census Bureau.
- In France, 84,000 new businesses were registered in October, according to McKinsey. This is a historical maximum and a 20% increase from the same month in 2019.
- In the U.K., the number of registered companies increased by 30% year on year in November and December 2020, according to the National Statistical Office. Startups have grown in double-digit values since June.
No matter how dumpster fiery 2020 was, it forced women to really consider the opportunity cost of staying at a corporation that is no longer fulfilling, lacks support for family priorities & being underestimated at work.
Now companies (if they are smart) will understand that the entrepreneurial marketplace is a direct competitor response to larger corporations’ company cultures failures.
Women understand that the opportunity cost of staying put in a cushy, stable corporate environment is too high & is outweighed by the opportunity benefit of pursuing a purpose, having creative autonomy & financial freedom.
When women entrepreneurs choose to break out on their own, innovation & creativity have no perimeters. Women ‘get to’ decide the world they want to live in & create accordingly. If your a woman in the workforce now, and have a nagging feeling you are destined to be more & create better business for the world at large;
- Get Curious -> willingness to bet on yourself & find opportunities
- Get Courageous -> innovate & experiment
- Get Krackin -> messy massive action
I invite you (and give permission) to make the decision to become a first-time founder, commit to investing in yourself by & hopping on a quick 30 min Clarity Breakthrough Session with me in order to understand the scope of work just to start…starting.
It’s time for you to stop asking permission and start insisting on yourself to innovate, create & promise to yourself to fulfill the pursuit of purpose that is being stifled in corporate culture. Let’s talk possibilities by booking your complimentary 1:1 Clarity Breakthrough Session Today! https://calendly.com/stokedcoach/clarity